Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nonstop Energy Mix #81 (My 2008 Faves)

logo

I didn't have the time to do a "2008 Year In Review" DJ mix for all the energy tracks I used in mixes this year so I did this mix instead. It's a one-hour set of my favorite tracks used in my energy mixes this year, mixed a little fast-food style. It has some club, some trance, and some hands up. Starts at 128 bpm and ends at 145 bpm.

There were obviously a lot of great songs that I wanted to include but couldn't.

Hope you enjoy the encore appearance of these songs in this mix...

Playlist:
1. Erika Jayne - Stars (Moto Blanco Remix)
2. Natasha Bedingfield - Angel (Moto Blanco Mix)
3. Paris Hilton - Nothing In This World (Dave Aude Vocal Mix)
4. Beatplayers feat. Lara McAllen - Piece Of Heaven (Riff & Rays Mix)
5. Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day (Abbott & Chambers Remix)
6. Maor Levi - Shapes (Oliver Smith Remix)
7. Coastline feat. Madelin - Alone With You (Bissen Mix)
8. Mr. Sam feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Split (Aly & Fila Mix)
9. Andrelli & Blue feat. Hila - Imagine (Six Senses Remix)
10. Melanie Flash - One In A Million (Club Version)
11. Baracuda - I Will Love Again (Club Mix)
12. Liz Meyer - Without You (Extended Mix)
13. Topmodelz - When You're Looking Like That (Club Mix)
14. Cascada - Truly Madly Deeply (UK Club Mix)
15. Angel City feat. Lara McAllen - 24/7 (Puchetta & Philly Remix)
16. Sarah Baker - Lucky Star (Shark & Dancefloor Devils Remix)
17. Andrew Spencer - To Be With You (Extended Mix)
18. Deejay Delight - I Promised Myself (DJ Gollum Remix)
19. Bailando feat. Lara McAllen - That's How To Love (Marc Korn Mix)
20. September - Satellites (KB Project Remix)
21. Andrew Spencer Meets Blue Nature - I Need A Hero (Andrew Spencer Mix)
22. Astrada - Crazy For You (Club Mix)
23. Headlinerz - Heat Of The Night (Topmodelz Remix)
24. Cascada - What Do You Want From Me (Basslovers United Remix)






No comments: