Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nonstop Christian Dance Mix #2

logo

By request, I'm posting one of my pre-blog DJ mixes. This is circa 2001 or thereabouts. It's about a half hour set of Christian dance tunes spanning club, house, euro, hip pop, and pop genres. Again, since this is a mix from my DJ infancy, it's not very polished; I didn't "remaster" this mix before posting it here.

Playlist:
1. Rhythm Saints - Expansion
2. Nitro Praise - I'll Fly Away
3. Maximillian - Peace Love 'n Happiness (AJ's Digital Planet Mix)
4. dc Talk - Jesus Is Just Alright
5. AJ Mora - Blow Your Whistle (Groundzero Event Mix)
6. World Wide Message Tribe - Year Of The Lord's Favour
7. Gospel Housing Authority - Don't Give Up (AJ's Pounder Mix)
8. Scott Blackwell - Get On Up (Clubhouse Myx)
9. Hydro - Touch The Spirit (The 303 Dream Topping Mix)
10. Code Of Ethics - Satellite Babies (Salsa Tribal Mix)
11. Plus One - Written On My Heart







No comments: