Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nonstop New Wave Mix #16

logo

This is my latest DJ mix, a 31-minute new wave set.

With all the mixes so far on this blog being energy, 80s and Christian dance, my buddy Manolis requested a new wave mix. Since I hadn't done one of those in quite some time, I thought now might be a good time to diversify the mixes on this blog with a new wave mix.

BTW, this mix has some samples from Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

And I finally found that "Houseman" track I'd long been looking for, big props to UpfrontDJ. What a blast from the past!

Playlist:
1. The Shamen - Move Any Mountain (Original Vinyl 12")
2. Nitzer Ebb - Fun To Be Had (Long Mix)
3. Front 242 - Headhunter (v1.0)
4. Voyou - Houseman (Razormaid Mix)
5. CCCP - Orient Express
6. Pet Shop Boys - So Hard (Extended Dance Mix)
7. Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon (Special K Mix)
8. OMD - Secret (Extended Mix)
9. Bappi Lahiri - Habiba (Razormaid Mix)
10. Ministry - Everyday Is Halloween (Powerhouse Mix)







No comments: