Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nonstop 80s Mix #6

logo

Here's my newest 80s DJ mix. It's 30 minutes long. Why 30 minutes, you ask? I used to tailor my DJ mixes to 30-minute lengths when I used to broadcast them on Live365.com b/c I felt hourlong (or longer) mixes would be too long for listeners. I liked the half-hour format, so I've stuck with it since then. That also explains why my one-hour mixes that I sometimes do are labeled, for example, #14-15...b/c they're two half-hour mixes put back-to-back. Goofy, I know, but oh well...

This is a "continuation mix", meaning this mix picks up right where the last mix left off. That is, the last mix ended with Jam On It, and that's the first song in this new mix. So if you want to hear a longer mix, just cue up Nonstop 80s Mix #5 and this mix #6 back-to-back.

And thanks to DJ D, DJ Saem and DJ EZ Base for some of the tracks used in this mix (and upcoming mixes).

Playlist:
1. Newcleus - Jam On It (Long Version)
2. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Hot Tracks Remix)
3. Sheena Easton - Strut (Dance Mix)
4. Jody Watley - Don't You Want Me (Ultimix)
5. Alisha - Baby Talk (12" Remix)
6. Kool & The Gang - Fresh (12" Remix)
7. Madonna - Where's The Party (Donny's Losing Control Mix)
8. The Jets - Cross My Broken Heart (12" Mix)







No comments: