Monday, January 28, 2008

Nonstop Christian Dance Mix #17

logo

Here's my latest DJ mix, a 30-minute set of Christian dance tracks.

This particular Christian dance mix has more trance tunes (and is more uptempo) than any previous Christian dance mix I've done.

Considering the comparative amount of content (decent Christian dance tracks are very hard to find), I never dreamed I'd ever do more Christian dance mixes than New Wave mixes but here we are...

Playlist:
1. Nitro Praise - How Great Thou Art
2. Parachute Band - All My Life (Dunamis Remix)
3. Storm - Look At The Life (Revived 45 Edit)
4. Plumb - In My Arms (Bimbo Jones Extended Mix)
5. N-Vision & People In A Box - I'm In Touch (Progressive Mix)
6. LP-T - Waiting (Michael Farrington's Sunrise Mix)
7. Sonic Praise - You Are Worthy Of My Praise
8. Andy Hunter - Amazing (Original Mix)







No comments: