Friday, January 25, 2008

Nonstop Energy Mix #50

logo

Happy Friday! To that end, here's my latest DJ mix, a 30-minute set of energy tracks.

If you told me last month I'd be using a Paris Hilton tune in one of my mixes, I'd have had a good belly laugh (and really, don't we all need one of those every now and then?). But after hearing this song, I must admit that I like it... so in it goes. The same could be said of using a Celine Dion tune...and Jennifer Lopez too...

This is a "continuation mix", meaning it picks up where Nonstop Energy Mix #49 left off.

Playlist:
1. Kate Ryan - Voyage Voyage (Crew 7 Extended Mix)
2. Angel City feat. Lara McAllen - 24/7 (2-4 Grooves Remix)
3. Celine Dion - Taking Chances (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J's Vocal Mix)
4. Erika Jayne - Stars (Moto Blanco Remix)
5. Paris Hilton - Nothing In This World (Dave Aude Vocal Mix)
6. Jennifer Lopez - Hold It, Don't Drop It (Moto Blanco Remix)







No comments: