Friday, February 20, 2009

Britney Spears Megamix

logo

Happy Friday! Of all the megamixes I've done in the past (Depeche Mode, Erasure, Alice Deejay, New Order, Madonna, Topmodelz and Cascada), this new one is by far the longest. My previous longest was a 40-minute Madonna Megamix. This Britney Spears Megamix clocks in at almost double that...74 minutes (a full CD).

This starts off with a pop sound and then moves to an energy sound. It starts at 112 bpm and ends at 140 bpm.

Playlist:
1. Oops!...I Did It Again (Album Version)
2. [You Drive Me] Crazy (DJ Brown Remix)
3. Stronger (DJ Larry Dance Remix)
4. I'm A Slave 4 U (D.C.'s N.E.R.D. Light On Fire Mixshow)
5. All That She Wants (D.C. vs. EJ Sexy Dance Vocal Edit)
6. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Spanish Fly Club Mix)
7. ...Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina Club Mix)
8. My Prerogative (X-Press Remix)
9. Gimme More (Sticky Club Mix)
10. Outrageous (Nickeldust's Flashbulb Extended Remix)
11. If U Seek Amy (DJ L.A.M.C Dance Remix)
12. Break The Ice (Kaskade Remix)
13. Overprotected (Ananyi Remix)
14. Touch Of My Hand (Bill Hamel Remix)
15. Someday [I Will Understand] (Leama & Moor Club Mix)
16. Me Against The Music (Passengerz vs. The Club Mix)
17. Piece Of Me (Edson Pride Club Mix)
18. And Then We Kiss (Edson Pride Hydrate Mix)
19. Womanizer (Jason Nevins Club Mix)
20. Lucky (Riprock 'n' Alex G. Extended Club Mix)
21. Born To Make You Happy (Luin's Red Rhythm Mix)
22. Toxic (Mixmaster Divine Club Mix)
23. Circus (DJ Laszlo Mixshow)
24. Everytime (DJ Gabriel Mix)
25. Unusual You (Tidus Sweet Surprise Mix)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh.. these are excellent. 74 minutes full of energy and life. It's so refreshing. I really love...
Oops!...I Did It Again (Album Version)
All That She Wants (D.C. vs. EJ Sexy Dance Vocal Edit)
...Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina Club Mix)
Toxic (Mixmaster Divine Club Mix)
Break The Ice (Kaskade Remix)

DJ Colicky Boy said...

Thanks, DJ Preach.

Kilks said...

HI again...what a superb mix you got here.

Just wanna ask where I can find the link of your MADONNA's MEGAMIX??? I was looking for it and can't find it.

Kilks =)

DJ Colicky Boy said...

Hi Kilks,

I actually never posted the Madonna Megamix on this blog; it only aired on Live365.com, back when I ran a station there. I can post it for you here if you'd like.

Thanks.

Kilks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kilks said...

Wow! Sure! Please post it here.

It will be a pleasure for us listening to old-school/next generation Madonna music. We will be happy 'bout that.

Thanks again. :)

Kilks =)

P.S.> Hope you read my comment postings on the last 80s recap mixes page. :) Can't wait for your Nonstop 80s Mixes #36 and so on...