Friday, July 11, 2008

Topmodelz Megamix (v1.0)

logo

It's been about 6 years since my last megamix (which was a 40-minute, 20-track Madonna megamix) but here goes...

This is a 30-minute Topmodelz megamix. It's the most challenging megamix I've done b/c eurodance group Topmodelz doesn't have a large body of work at this point. To increase the challenge, I elected to use 3 singles from their recent (and only) album Time 2 Rock instead of the remix versions since it's more difficult to mix album singles. Additionally, I chose to exclude Topmodelz remixes of other artists' tracks from the mix.

Playlist:
1. Summer Of '69
2. When You're Looking Like That (Club Mix)
3. China In Your Hand
4. Strings Of Infinity
5. I Think We're Alone Now
6. Your Love (Club Mix)
7. Living On A Prayer (Club Mix)
8. I Wanna Dance
9. Have You Ever Been Mellow (Club Mix)
10. Something About You (Sample Rippers Mix)
11. Here I Go Again (Dan Winter Remix)
12. We're Going On Down








No comments: