Friday, November 21, 2008

Nonstop Energy Mix #11

logo

No, that title is not a typo. Rather, it's one of my favorite DJ mixes: a retro DJ mix featuring 90s tracks. Although I'm not a big fan of 90s music, this mix from early in my so-called DJ career (back in my webcasting days) used pop tracks, not that hardcore rap/hip-hop crap that is still prevalent on pop radio today.

I've "remastered" the DJ mix so it's more similar in style to the mixes I'm doing now and decided to post the remastered mix here. This is not a continuation mix.

If you have feedback, post a comment or shout it in the shoutbox in the right-hand side of the page.

Playlist:
1. Haddaway - What Is Love (12" Mix)
2. *NSYNC - I Want You Back (Riprock's Elevation Mix)
3. Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina Club Mix)
4. Jennifer Paige - Crush (David Morales Alt Club Body Mix)
5. Mariah Carey - My All (Classic Club Mix)
6. Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me (Club Remix)
7. Will Smith - Men In Black (Extended Mix)
8. Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight (DJ Manix Remix)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.
I liked :
Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight