Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nonstop Christian Dance Mix #1

logo

By request, this is a post of one of my first-ever DJ mixes (circa 2001, I believe). It's a 30-minute set of Christian dance music tracks spanning different genres, from pop to club to house to even something called "acid jazz". Fair warning: since it's one of my first mixes, it's not as polished as the ones I do these days. I did not "remaster" this.

Playlist:
1. Nitro Praise - Refiner's Fire
2. AJ Mora feat. Gabee - Swing For The King
3. Scott Blackwell - There But For The...
4. World Wide Message Tribe - Revolution (Loopy Leslie Mix)
5. ZOEgirl - I Believe (Album Version)
6. Rhythm Saints - Sweet Liberation
7. Audio Adrenaline - Big House (Aquatic Dub Mix)
8. Jars Of Clay - Flood (Savage Flavor Remix)
9. Ian - Let It Take You
10. Dr. Onionskin - Paris In The Spring
11. Lakita - Speak To The Hand







No comments: