Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nonstop Energy Mix #60

logo

Well, I believe it's been almost a week and a half since my last DJ mix...unfortunately, life is just as crazy this week as last week. I did throw this mix together really quickly just to get something new out there...hopefully you'll still dig it.

This energy mix is more club in flavor and is about 130 bpm. It's not a continuation mix, as I didn't have the time to plan that much.

Playlist:
1. Lucas Prata - I Think I'm Falling In Love (Silverroom Club Mix)
2. Michael Sembello feat. Sharp & M - Maniac (Sharp Boys vs. DJ Wild Bill Vocal Mixshow)
3. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Seamus Haji Club Mix)
4. Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come (Mike Rizzo Club Mix)
5. Ryan Cabrera - True (Ford Club Mix)
6. Chris Lake feat. Emma Hewitt - Carry Me Away (Original Club Mix)
7. The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons (Joe Bermudez Unbuttoned Club Mix)








No comments: