Monday, April 14, 2008

Nonstop 80s Mix #10-11

logo

Happy Monday! I'm gonna be pretty busy this week so I thought I'd post a one-hour DJ mix today since I don't think I'll have time to post one half-hour mix today and another half-hour mix later this week.

This is a continuation mix from Nonstop 80s Mix #8. It also concludes this series of 80s continuation DJ mixes, which if you played them back-to-back would total about 3 hours in length (starting from Nonstop 80s Mix #5).

This DJ mix starts at 118 bpm and finishes around 130 bpm.

Playlist:
1. Jellybean ft. Elisa Fiorillo - Who Found Who (U.S. Club Mix)
2. Madonna - Where's The Party (Shep Pettibone Route 88 Extended Remix)
3. Sting - If You Love Somebody Set Them Free (Dance Mix)
4. Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams (Hot Tracks Mix)
5. Brenda K. Starr - What You See Is What You Get (Club Mix)
6. Sheena Easton - Sugar Walls (Dance Mix)
7. Gloria Estefan - Rhythm Is Gonna Get You (Ultimix)
8. Salt 'N Pepa - Push It (Ben Liebrand Mix)
9. Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Disconet Remix)
10. Sheila E. - The Glamorous Life (Extended Version)
11. Bananarama - Venus (Discotech Remix)
12. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now (Extended Version)
13. Michael Jackson - Thriller (Club Mix)







No comments: