Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nonstop 80s Mix #36

logo

Happy Hump Day! I didn't think I'd get a new mix done so soon (just had a new baby) but whadaya know. If you don't like it, I'll blame it on lack of sleep...haha. This is a 30-minute set that continues from Nonstop 80s Mix #32 and averages 119 bpm.

Playlist:
1. Lime - Angel Eyes (Extended Version)
2. The Jets - Rocket 2 U (Extended Version)
3. Whitney Houston - So Emotional (Extended Remix)
4. Rick Astley - Take Me To Your Heart (Discotech Remix)
5. Expose - Point Of No Return (Original Version)
6. Art Of Noise - Close To The Edit (Rhythm Scholar Deftly Diverted Remix)
7. Atlantic Starr - One Lover At A Time (12" Vocal Remix)
8. Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom (Child Of Freedom Mix - Radio Edit)







8 comments:

melanie said...

thanks for the new mix and congrats on the new baby, hope mom is getting some rest too!..take care

melanie in canada

DJ Colicky Boy said...

Hi Melanie,

Thanks so much. Yes, she's getting rest and doing well (so far!), thank God.

Hope you enjoy the mix!

Cheers...
DJ Colicky Boy

melanie said...

no problem, i love your mixes, i love dance 80's and 90's so if you can make more of those, that would be awsome, love, whitney, mariah,gladys knight, stephanie mills etc
have a great day thanks

melanie

DJ Colicky Boy said...

Good to know; I'll keep that in mind. If you have specific songs you want to hear, feel free to let me know.

Cheers...
DJ Colicky Boy

melanie said...

hi there, i will have to sit down and think, my memory is going bad..LOL..i will let u know for sure, thank you have a good one.

melanie

melanie said...

hi there, i got a couple here, dont know if you would have them though
whoomp there it is
tom's diner
come ride the train-quad city djs
where do you go
treefrog
if you could read my mind-
free-ultra nate
nobody is suppose to be here-deb cox
its not right but its ok-whitney
waiting for tonight-jennifer l
baby got back
thats all i can think of..lol

DJ Discobee said...

DJ Colicky Boy, I just found your blog via DJ Paul T's blogroll. I love it! Keep up the good work. Congrats on the new baby, as I just had one too, so I know what you're going through. I'm going to add you to my blog favorites.

DJ Colicky Boy said...

Hi DJ Discobee,

Thanks, welcome, and congrats to you too!

Cheers...
DJ Colicky Boy