Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Michael Jackson Megamix

logo

If not for his death, I never would have considered a Michael Jackson megamix. But here's a tribute to an artist whose songs off Thriller were part of my childhood. For Michael's 80s tracks, I avoided remixes that lost the flavor of his original singles. I wasn't a fan of his 90s stuff so I did resort to reworked remixes for those.

This hour-long megamix starts at 104 bpm with a remix of a Jackson 5 track and ends at 138 bpm.

Playlist:
1. I Want You Back (DMC Remix)
2. Remember The Time (Extended Version)
3. Rock With You
4. Bad (Dance Extended Mix)
5. Black Or White
6. Jam (Hot Tracks Remix)
7. Billie Jean (Club Mix)
8. The Way You Make Me Feel (Dance Extended Mix)
9. Who Is It (Brothers In Rhythm House Mix)
10. In The Closet (Club Mix)
11. Smooth Criminal ("Annie" Mix)
12. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (DJ K Mix)
13. Wanna Be Starting Something
14. Stranger In Moscow (Tee's In-House Club Mix)
15. You Are Not Alone (Franctified Club Mix)
16. Thriller (X-Mix 63)
17. Beat It







No comments: