Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nonstop New Wave Mix #1

logo

By request, I'm posting my first ever new wave mix. This 33-minute synthpop set was done in my DJ infancy around nine years ago. In fact, I cringe when I listen to this 124 bpm mix now. Good blackmail material...haha! Maybe someday I'll re-use these tracks in a new mix where they'll sound better...

Playlist:
1. Xymox - Obsession (Vinyl Club Mix)
2. O.M.D. - We Love You (Extended Mix)
3. Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind (Julian Mendelsohn Mix)
4. Erasure - Blue Savannah (Out Of The Blue Mix)
5. Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel (Shep Pettibone Mix)
6. Peter Schilling - The Different Story (Razormaid Mix)
7. New Order - Fine Time (Messed Around Mix)
8. Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Burn! Mix)
9. Red Flag - Russian Radio (Razormaid Mix)
10. When In Rome - The Promise (Coliseum Mix)







No comments: