Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nonstop Christian Dance Mix #3

logo

By request, I'm posting one of my pre-blog sets. This is circa 2001 or thereabouts. It runs a wee bit over a half hour, covering Christian dance tunes in various genres from pop, hip pop, trance, house, club and even industrial. Being a mix from my DJ infancy, it's not very polished and I didn't "remaster" this mix before posting it here.

Playlist:
1. dc Talk - Luv Is A Verb
2. Nitro Praise - I Want To Praise You, Lord
3. Ian - Come To Me
4. Code Of Ethics - Follow On
5. 65dBA - Purify (Angelic Mix)
6. AJ Mora - He Is Love (World Beat Mix)
7. World Wide Message Tribe - I'll Always Believe In You
8. The Echoing Green - Enter Love (Scott Blackwell Remix)
9. Deitiphobia - Perfect Eyes
10. Scott Blackwell - Call Him Up (Clubhouse Myx)
11. Storm - Look At The Life (Revived 45 Edit)







No comments: