Thursday, February 21, 2008

Email subscriptions not working

FeedBurner is having problems with email delivery for those of you who have subscribed to updates via email. They are investigating the problem.

I was hoping to use FeedBlitz as a temporary email delivery system while FeedBurner is down, but it looks like FeedBlitz is also having some technical problems. So I'll just wait for FeedBurner to fix the problem.

I'll post again when FeedBurner has rectified the problem. In the meantime, I guess you'll have to get your updates on this blog the old-fashioned way: manually visiting here every business day! : )

P.S. I also noticed the RSS feed address was old. I just fixed that. So if you subscribed via RSS and weren't getting any updates, that's probably the reason. Just delete that feed and re-subscribe.

No comments: